It’s now time to register for places for Term 1 starting in September 2019. We look forward to welcoming new members to Sugarloaf Gymnastics in September. We anticipate that places will book out quickly so don’t delay! Please note these are the places available as of 26th August, for a real time version you will…
Please Read Carefully Before Booking
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- Find the item (ensure to select correct year of birth), select “add to bill”.
- If you do not have an account, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- Current members should select the option “Current Members”.
- Non-Members must select the option “Non-Member”, as an additional €10 insurance fee must be paid.
- Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- Bookings can only be made online.
- If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp is fully booked.
- For issues in relation to booking (e.g. payment not going through / credit card not accepted / errors) you must ring Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254 – Sugarloaf Gymnastics cannot offer solutions to these problems.
- For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.