We are delighted to announce that Sugarloaf Gymnastics has been selected as a winner of the “Club Innovation” award as part of the 2019 Gymnastics Ireland National Awards. This is in respect to our hugely popular Recreational Program. From Gymnastics Ireland: Gymnastics Ireland is pleased to announce the winners of the 2019 National Awards…
Please Read Carefully Before Booking
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- Find the item (ensure to select correct year of birth), select “add to bill”.
- If you do not have an account, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- Current members should select the option “Current Members”.
- Non-Members must select the option “Non-Member”, as an additional €10 insurance fee must be paid.
- Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- Bookings can only be made online.
- If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp is fully booked.
- For issues in relation to booking (e.g. payment not going through / credit card not accepted / errors) you must ring Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254 – Sugarloaf Gymnastics cannot offer solutions to these problems.
- For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.