Sugarloaf Gymnastics boasts a strong, professional team of full time and part time coaches who are dedicated to providing the best gymnastics classes in a safe and fun environment. They are enthusiastic, motivated, team players – does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Recreation Coach (part time)
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic & fun coaches to work with our recreational gymnasts and help us deliver dynamic and progressive sessions. At Sugarloaf Gymnastics we aim to deliver a high quality service to a wide range of ages and abilities so are looking for motivated individuals to help develop our thriving club and to take on an exciting opportunity to coach both recreational and in time to develop squad gymnasts. Sessions are non-stop, exciting and challenging at every stage, with an emphasis on encouraging each and every child to maximise their potential within the sport.
Succesful applicants must:
- Be reliable, responsible and good at planning your classes
- Have lots of enthusiasm, energy and can inspire and motivate 3-16 year olds whilst maintaining calm and control of the session
- Have previous gymnastics coaching experience
- Have recognised and current gymnastics qualifications (eg Gymnastics Ireland, British Gymnastics etc)
- Be willing to work 10+ hours per week which includes may include Saturday and will include evening work
- Must be eligible to work in the EU without a visa and be able to start from January
Should the applicant have previous gymnastics experience, we can discuss this and organise a coaching course to gain qualifications.
As part of the package:
- Possibility of additional working hours
- Holiday Pay
- Retention Bonus scheme
- Attractive salary (depending on experience/ level)
For more details or to submit your CV and Cover Letter email info[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie