Sugarloaf Gymnastics boasts a strong, professional, knowledgeable team of full time and part time coaches who are dedicated to providing the best gymnastics classes in a safe and fun environment. Our team members are enthusiastic, motivated, fun and team players – does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Recreational & WAG Coach
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and fun coaches to work with our Recreational gymnasts, working alongside our Director of Squad Coaching and Management team to help us deliver dynamic and progressive sessions. At Sugarloaf Gymnastics we deliver a high quality service to a wide range of ages and abilities so are looking for motivated individuals to help develop our thriving club and to take on an exciting opportunity to coach pre-school, recreational and mid level competitive gymnasts. Sessions are non-stop, exciting and challenging at every stage, with an emphasis on encouraging each and every child to maximise their potential within the sport in a fun and safe environment. The ideal candidate would have a WAG qualification and be interested in working with Competitive gymnasts also.
Succesful applicants must:
- Be reliable, responsible and good at planning your classes.
- Have lots of enthusiasm, energy and can inspire and motivate 3-18 year olds whilst maintaining calm and control of the session.
- Have previous gymnastics coaching experience.
- Have recognised and current gymnastics qualifications (minimum GI Level 1 or GymSTART Level 2 qualification or other gymnastics federation equivalent).
- Be willing to work 15+ hours per week which may include Saturday and will include evening work.
- Receive Garda Vetting clearance through the National Vetting Bureau.
- Current First Aid Qualification.
- Strength & Conditioning Qualification.
- Current Child Safe Guarding certificate.
- Eligible to work in the EU without a visa and be able to start ASAP.
- Irish Gymnastics Level 2 Women’s Artistic Qualification or equivalent.
As part of the package:
- Possibility of additional working hours
- Holiday Pay
- Retention Bonus scheme
- Attractive salary (depending on experience/ level)
- An opportunity to work alongside a other passionate gymnastics coaches
For more details or to submit your CV and Cover Letter email info[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie. Applications must be received ASAP.