Places for our February Gymnastics Camp are now available to book.
Sugarloaf Gymnastics Camps cater for children aged 4 to 15 years of age from beginners to experienced gymnasts. For beginners camps are a great way to have fun and to try the wonderful sport of gymnastics out. For experienced gymnasts camps are a great way to get that extra bit of training in to help improve their skill level and work to get closer to achieving their gymnastics goals!
Camp begins with a group warm up and stretch to prepare the gymnasts for the day ahead where they will work on Floor, Vault, Bars, Beam and Fast Track (trampoline). In the middle gymnasts will have a snack break to replenish their energy! As with our classes, our camps are progressive with lots of new skill development happening throughout every day at camp, every day is different and never the same!
- Days: Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd February
- Times: 1pm – 4pm
- Eligibility: Boys & girls age 4+, beginners and experienced gymnasts.
- Cost: €40 (current members) / €48 (non – members)
Please note that children must be able to go to the toilet themselves, unaided, including re-dressing to attend. Parents/ Guardian’s drop and go and are not permitted to stay.
Upon booking a receipt will be emailed to you which includes an attachment with some welcome information which will give you the details of what you need to bring etc.
**No recreational classes are running between 18th – 23rd February inclusive**
General Camp Rules & Info
- 1. Children must be 4 years or older and must be able to toilet themselves sufficiently, including re-dressing, unaided.
- 2. Please take notes of the dates/times in your diary, no reminders will be sent.
- 3. All of our camps/classes are drop off only, parents/guardians are not permitted to stay
- 4. Gymnasts must be picked up/dropped off on time each day (max 5 mins before and end of camp)
- 5. Please take time to review our club policies and rules here
- 6. Remember to send your child with a small healthy snack and water, under no circumstances are nuts (including Snickers bars and peanut butter) or popcorn allowed.
- 7. On the first day, check that your child’s name and emergency contact information is correct on our noticeboard.
- 8. Gymnasts are grouped by age and ability to ensure correct progress.