We have a number of beginners places available to book for joining Term 2 beginning in January.
|Class Day||Class Time||For Girls/Boys?||Age Group|
|Monday||2.15 - 3.15pm||Boys||2014||Beginners|
|Monday||7.05 - 8.05pm||Girls||2006 / 2007 / 2008||Beginners|
|Tuesday||1.00 - 1.45pm||Girls||2014 & 2015||Beginners|
|Tuesday||1.50 - 2.35pm||Girls||2013 & 2014||Beginners|
|Tuesday||2.15 - 3.00pm||Girls||2013 & 2014||Beginners|
|Wednesday||2.00 - 2.45pm||Girls||2013 & 2014||Beginners|
|Thursday||2.00 - 2.45pm||Girls||2013 & 2014||Beginners|
|Thursday||2.55 - 3.55pm||Girls||2011 & 2012||Beginners|
|Friday||1.00 - 1.45pm||Girls||2014 & 2015||Beginners|
|Friday||2.10 - 3.10pm||Girls||2013 & 2014||Beginners|
|Friday||3.00 - 4.00pm||Girls||2012 & 2013||Beginners|
|Friday||5.10 - 6.10pm||Girls||2011 & 2012||Beginners|
|Friday||6.15 - 7.30pm||Girls||Aged 9+||Beginners|
|Saturday||3.15 - 4.15pm||Girls||2009 & 2010||Beginners|
|Saturday||3.15 - 4.15pm||Girls||2012 & 2013||Beginners|
For more information on places see below:
You don’t have many places for boys?
We are predominantly a girls club (or Women’s Artistic Gymnastics WAG ) meaning that we have all 4 WAG apparatus, Uneven Bars, Floor, Vault and Beam but do not have all 6 Men’s Artistic Gymnastics (MAG) apparatus (High Bar, Parallel Bars, Pommel Horse, Still Rings) so cannot offer a full boys program. As a result we always have much lower in take of boys classes than girls as we can only coach boys at a basic recreational level.
At what age can children start classes?
Girls must have turned 3 and Boys must have turned 4. All children must be fully toilet trained, no nappies allowed and must be able to toilet and dress themselves fully without any help needed. We do have a Parent & Child class for those under this age – click here to read about it.
I’m confused, how do I know if it’s for boys/girls or if experience is required?
While it might seem daunting at first with the information listed, it is straight forward. Here is an example of a listing to help explain:
- States if for beginners or for children with experience
- States joining term 2, day, time, girls /boys and age group class is for
- States term length, price breakdown and link to term dates
The Easy Payments System can be used to filter the classes to view by day. Like so:
Click on the black arrow for a drop down menu which will filter classes by day for an easier read.
When does Term 2 start for new members?
Term 2 began in December for our current members, Term 2 begins in January for new members. See the below start dates for each class, please make a note of dates off in your diaries:
- Monday: Jan 7th – click here for term dates
- Tuesday: Jan 8th – click here for term dates
- Wednesday: Jan 9th – click here for term dates
- Thursday: Jan 10th – click here for term dates
- Friday: Jan 11th – click here for term dates
- Saturday: Jan 12th – click here for term dates
Key Information to assist you in your booking:
- The column on the left lists details the class day, time, year of birth & whether experience is required. Column on the right lists the term dates, cost and the amount of experience required (if any).
- Follow the steps very carefully. We have a detailed breakdown below.
- We strongly advise to use a personal email address – not a work email address to, company servers often block our emails. Ensure the spelling is correct.
- For any issues with credit card acceptance contact Easy Payments Plus, SG cannot help you with this: 01 2393254
- Best results for booking have proven to be on a computer/laptop rather than iPad/phone.
- If your choice comes back with a message stating that it is unavailable, this class is now full.
- Ensure to select “allow text ” and “allow email” to receive important communication from us, no advertising or spam will be sent.
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
A Step-By-Step Guide to booking your place using Easy Payments Plus
Click on this link (read the below first)
Find the listing you wish to book and click “Add to Bill”
If you have an existing Easy Payments Plus (EPP) account, sign in and proceed as normal. If you do not, select “no”on the question “do you have an Easy Payments Plus Account?” and fill in the required details.
EPP works similar to systems used by schools, register yourself first, then your gymnast. Fill all of the information in correctly and in full. Please include the correct emergency contact number. In case of injury/illness we need to be able to contact you.
At the bottom of the page you will be prompted to agree to 2 very important conditions which must be respected and complied with. We also recommend that you tick to receive texts/emails from us. No spam or advertising is sent via these forms of communication. We will only communicate via text for emergencies eg. class cancellation and all term/news information is sent via email.
Enter the gymnasts details. Medical information is very important, whether it is learning difficulties or a relevant medical condition. If you would like to give us more information on a condition please email info[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie following your booking. Clear details of experience must be given. “Yes” is not sufficient information.
From this screen click “proceed to payment”. If wishing to add another class booking for another child you will need to add their details also, click “Add more items”
You will now enter into the payment section, follow the steps carefully. You must agree to the Terms and Conditions laid out by Sugarloaf Gymnastics and the waiver from our governing body Gymnastics Ireland before being able to proceed.
A receipt then appears on screen confirming your child’s place. A copy of this is also emailed to you instantly, please check your junk mail if you did not receive this. Attached is also a PDF document of our Welcome Pack which has all of the information you need for beginning, please read this carefully in preparation before your first day.
Our FAQ has many other frequently asked questions which may help you – click here.
Please make yourself familiar with our Club Policies & Rules – click here