Camps run Monday – Thursday 1pm – 4pm. Open to beginners to advanced, current members and non-members, age 4+. If booking more than 1 camp, avail of a 5% discount by booking in the one transaction.
Week 2: 10th – 13th July
Week 3: 17th – 20th July
Week 4: 24th – 27th July
Week 5: 31st July – 3rd August
Week 6: 8th – 10th August (Tues – Thurs)
Week 7: 14th – 17th August
Running throughout July & August. Age groups and specifics are listed clearly in the description on the booking page or by reading about them in our news section here. If booking more than 1 block of classes, avail of a 5% discount by booking in the one transaction.
General Camp Rules & Info
- 1. Children must be 4 years or older and must be able to toilet themselves sufficiently.
- 2. Please take notes of the dates/times in your diary, no reminders will be sent.
- 3. All of our camps/classes are drop off only, parents/guardians are not permitted to stay
- 4. Gymnasts must be picked up/dropped off on time each day (max 5 mins before and end of camp)
- 5. General information on what to wear, important instructions regarding parking etc can be found here.
- 6. Please take time to review our club policies and rules here
- 7. Remember to send your child with a small healthy snack and water, under no circumstances are nuts or popcorn allowed.
- 1. Click on the “Pay Now” button at the end of the page.
- 2. Find the item, select “add to bill”.
- 3. If you do not have an account, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- 4. Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- 5. Current members should select the option “For Members”.
- 6. Non-Members must select the option “Non-Member”, as an additional €7 insurance fee must be paid.
- 7. Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- 8. There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- 9. Bookings can only be made online, please do not phone, text, email us or call into the training centre to book.
- 10. If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp is fully booked.
- 11. For any issues with credit card acceptance, contact Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254, we cannot help you with this
- 12. For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.
Click the button below to book