The next camp will run in January 2018.Details will be available in late November/early December.
General Camp Rules & Info
- 1. Children must be 4 years or older and must be able to toilet themselves sufficiently, including re-dressing, unaided.
- 2. Please take notes of the dates/times in your diary, no reminders will be sent.
- 3. All of our camps/classes are drop off only, parents/guardians are not permitted to stay
- 4. Gymnasts must be picked up/dropped off on time each day (max 5 mins before and end of camp)
- 5. General information on what to wear, important instructions regarding parking etc can be found here.
- 6. Please take time to review our club policies and rules here
- 7. Remember to send your child with a small healthy snack and water, under no circumstances are nuts or popcorn allowed.
- 8. On the first day, check that your child’s name and emergency contact information is correct on our noticeboard.
- 9. Gymnasts are grouped by age and ability to ensure correct progress.
- 1. Click on the “Pay Now” button at the end of the page.
- 2. Find the item, select “add to bill”.
- 3. If you do not have an account, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- 4. Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- 5. Current members should select the option “For Members”.
- 6. Non-Members must select the option “Non-Member”, as an additional €7 insurance fee must be paid.
- 7. Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- 8. There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- 9. Bookings can only be made online.
- 10. If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp is fully booked.
- 11. For issues in relation to booking (e.g. payment not going through / credit card not accepted / errors) you must ring Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254 – Sugarloaf Gymnastics cannot offer solutions to these problems.
- 12. For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.
Click the button below to book