a chance for gymnasts to learn new skills,
make new friends,develop co-ordination and
balance in a fun based-atmosphere!
General Camp Rules & Info
- Children must be 4 years or older and must be able to toilet themselves sufficiently, including re-dressing, unaided.
- Please take notes of the dates/times in your diary, no reminders will be sent.
- All of our camps/classes are drop off only, parents/guardians are not permitted to stay
- Gymnasts must be picked up/dropped off on time each day (max 5 mins before and end of camp)
- General information on what to wear, important instructions regarding parking etc can be found here.
- Please take time to review our club policies and rules here
- Remember to send your child with a small healthy snack and water, under no circumstances are nuts or popcorn allowed (including Snickers bars and peanut butter).
- On the first day, check that your child’s name and emergency contact information is correct on our noticeboard.
- Gymnasts are grouped by age and ability to ensure correct progress.
Please Read Carefully Before Booking
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- Find the item (ensure to select correct year of birth), select “add to bill”.
- If you do not have an account, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- Current members should select the option “Current Members”.
- Non-Members must select the option “Non-Member”, as an additional €10 insurance fee must be paid.
- Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- Bookings can only be made online.
- If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp is fully booked.
- For issues in relation to booking (e.g. payment not going through / credit card not accepted / errors) you must ring Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254 – Sugarloaf Gymnastics cannot offer solutions to these problems.
- For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.