a chance for gymnasts to learn new skills,
make new friends,develop co-ordination and
balance in a fun based-atmosphere!
Sugarloaf Gymnastics Camps cater for children age 4 to 15 years, from complete beginners to experienced gymnasts. Gymnasts will work on all apparatus in the gym; Bars, Beam, Floor, Vault and Fast Track. Children will be grouped together by age and experience level in order to allow the best possible progress, challenge and enjoyment from camp.
Please note that children must be able to go to the toilet themselves, unaided, including re-dressing to attend. Parents/ Guardian’s drop and go and are not permitted to stay.
14 WEEKLY CLASSES
1 MINI GYM CAMP (AGE 4 – 5 shorter time)
3 GYMABLE ADDITIONAL NEEDS CLASSES
8 CAMPS (AGE 4+)
9 PARENT & CHILD SESSIONS
All through July & August
General Camp Rules & Info
- Children must be 4 years or older and must be able to toilet themselves sufficiently, including re-dressing, unaided.
- Please take notes of the dates/times in your diary, no reminders will be sent.
- All of our camps/classes are drop off only, parents/guardians are not permitted to stay
- Gymnasts must be picked up/dropped off on time each day (max 5 mins before and end of camp)
- General information on what to wear, important instructions regarding parking etc can be found here.
- Please take time to review our club policies and rules here
- Remember to send your child with a small healthy snack and water, under no circumstances are nuts or popcorn allowed (including Snickers bars and peanut butter).
- On the first day, check that your child’s name and emergency contact information is correct on our noticeboard.
- Gymnasts are grouped by age and ability to ensure correct progress.
Please Read Carefully Before Booking
- Click on the “Join Now” button.
- Find the item (ensure to select correct year of birth), select “add to bill”.
- If you do not have an account, create one, register yourself first, then your child.
- Ensure that your email address is spelled correctly, we do not recommend signing up using your work email address.
- Current members should select the option “Current Members”.
- Non-Members must select the option “Non-Member”, as an additional €10 insurance fee must be paid.
- Once your booking has been successful a confirmation message will appear on screen and a receipt will be emailed to you (please check your spam if not received)
- There is a 5% discount available for siblings attending from the same family, this is automatically calculated but must be in the one transaction.
- Bookings can only be made online.
- If the option returns as “unavailable” no more places are available, camp is fully booked.
- For issues in relation to booking (e.g. payment not going through / credit card not accepted / errors) you must ring Easy Payments Plus 01 2393254 – Sugarloaf Gymnastics cannot offer solutions to these problems.
- For best results, use a laptop or computer for booking rather than a phone/tablet.