We are pleased to announce details of our gymnastics camp running during the Christmas midterm break.
Our popular Christmas Camp caters for children age 4 and older, from complete beginners to experienced gymnasts. Children will work on all apparatus in the gym, learning new skills, making new friends, developing their co-ordination and balance in a fun based-atmosphere. Children will be grouped together by age and experience level in order to allow the best possible progress, challenge and enjoyment from camp.
- Days: Wednesday 3rd – Friday 5th January 2018
- Times: 1pm – 4pm
- Eligibility: Open to boys and girls aged 4+
- Cost: €60 member / €67 non member (includes compulsory Gymnastics Ireland insurance)
Please note that children must be able to go to the toilet themselves, unaided, including re-dressing to attend. Parents/ Guardian’s drop and go and are not permitted to stay.
Upon booking a receipt will be emailed to you which includes an attachment with some welcome information which will give you the details of what you need to bring etc.
General Camp Rules & Info
- 1. Children must be 4 years or older and must be able to toilet themselves sufficiently, including re-dressing, unaided.
- 2. Please take notes of the dates/times in your diary, no reminders will be sent.
- 3. All of our camps/classes are drop off only, parents/guardians are not permitted to stay
- 4. Gymnasts must be picked up/dropped off on time each day (max 5 mins before and end of camp)
- 5. Please take time to review our club policies and rules here
- 6. Remember to send your child with a small healthy snack and water, under no circumstances are nuts or popcorn allowed.
- 7. On the first day, check that your child’s name and emergency contact information is correct on our noticeboard.
- 8. Gymnasts are grouped by age and ability to ensure correct progress.