Subject to final government approval that behind closed doors/indoor sport can return to activity
during phase 3 we are happy to inform you that we intend on re-opening the club for in July. We have taken this decision after completing the Gymnastics Ireland (GI) Return to Sport (RTS)
education, risk assessment compliance process that has been conducted behind the scenes since the start of June. Through this GI led process we have developed a thorough club plan for operating in a Covid-19 environment in line with the government ‘Roadmap to Reopening Society Business'(targeting Phases 3+ for indoor sport) in addition to the ‘Return to Work Safely’ protocol.
A number of new measures have been put in place, we ask that you carefully read the following in relation to our Summer Program before booking places.
- Camps will run inline with the required Government/NPHET social distancing guidelines and advice.
- While we await confirmation for our sport regarding the clear clarification of “contact sport may resume as of June 29th”, camps may be limited to basic skill work.
- Must be aged 5+ to be able to adhere to the below points.
- Must have a clear understanding of social distancing.
- Must be able to follow verbal instruction from the coaches so that everyone can stay safe.
- Must understand hand and respiratory hygiene.
- In the interest of everyone’s health and safety during Covid-19 anyone who repeatedly does not comply with social distancing measures and hygiene measures will no longer be eligible to attend camp and a refund will not be possible
- Week 1 of camp will be for members only, with age restrictions, not eligible for under age 7.
- Children cannot attend class/ camp if they have travelled abroad in the previous 14 days before class/camp start date which is inline with the National Public Health Emergency Team / Government advice.
We have undertaken a number of measures as we return to sport within the new normal which include:
- Reduced participant numbers.
- Social distancing markings on the floor and outside the training centre.
- Hand sanitising stations.
- Increased cleaning of equipment.
- Reduced camp time.
- New entry and exit procedures.
- Under Sport Ireland Covid-19 Return to Sport guidelines no parent/guardians are permitted to accompany children into the training centre.
- Cancellations for camp/class must be requested by email a minimum of 5 days before camp/class begins to be eligible for a refund.
- In order to be eligible for a refund for cancellation within 48 hours of camp/class, emails must be accompanied with a medical note.
- We appreciate everyones co-operation with our refund policy while we re-open our business.
Further and full information will be emailed to all camp/class bookings prior to the commencement of camp while final details are confirmed.