Please read the following information very carefully in regards to joining:
- 1. Places listed are the only places we currently have available – if it is not listed, unfortunately we do not have a place at this time for this age group / experience level.
- 2. We do not hold a waiting list – places are on offer on a first come, first book basis.
- 3. Online payment is the only method of payment accepted. No cash/card payments are accepted in the training centre.
- 4. All classes are drop and go – no parents/guardians are permitted to stay during class time.
- 5. If sufficient numbers are not achieved to run a class, it may be cancelled and a refund issued.
- 6. We specialise in Women’s Artistic Gymnastics, we can only take boys at basic recreational level, so have very limited number of boys places. Our intake for boys always is far lower than it is for girls.
- 7. Prices listed are adapted as to how many classes remain in the term – we continue to enrol during term time.
- 8. Lots more information can be found on our FAQ here.
- 9. Click here for all the information you need on starting your first term at Sugarloaf Gymnastics.
- 10. Please take time to review our Policies and Rules here.
- 1. Places are clearly listed. The column on the left lists details the class day,time, year of birth & whether experience is required. Column on the right lists the term dates and cost.
- 2. The system is similar to school systems and works on a parent/child basis. Register yourself first then your child.
- 3. Follow the steps very carefully.
- 4. Only book a class for your child within their own age /experience level required. If you book incorrectly your child’s place with be forfeited and a refund issued.Participating in gymnastics in PE classes, Bar Monkey, FitKid is not sufficient experience for our classes.
- 5. We ask that you carefully complete the section detailing medical info and experience level. In regards to medical info, we must be informed of any condition (learning/co-ordination difficulties / asthma etc) which may inhibit a child’s participation in class. We strive to give every child the best opportunities in class, fully informing us of conditions will help us to do so.
- 6. We strongly advise to use a personal email address – not a work email address to book places, companies servers often block our emails.
- 7. For any issues with credit card acceptance contact Easy Payments Plus, SG cannot help you with this: 01 2393254
- 8. Best results for booking have proven to be on a computer rather than iPad/phone.
- 9. If your choice comes back with a message stating that it is unavailable, this class is now full.
For a step – by -step guide on booking a place click here (info reads September 2017 but is valid apart from term dates)
Click the button below to view places available