TERM FEES & CLASS/CAMP REGISTRATION
- All gymnasts must re-register each term through our secure online system iClassPro to maintain their place within a class.(This can be done through our automatically rolling system or manually).
- The correct class must be booked or the class will be refunded and the place possibly lost.
- Payments are to be made via iClassPro – cash, cheque or bank transfer cannot be accepted.
- Places cannot be held for gymnasts who do not register on time.
- We run on a strict “no fees, no train” policy. Failure to pay fees on time will mean that your child will not be allowed to participate in class, please do not send them to class if fees are not paid, it is unfair to put them and SG in this position. Instead arrange an alternate payment date and there will be no implication on gymnasts attendance)
- The annual Gymnastics Ireland membership & insurance fee must be paid to join class, this covers the period September – August each year.
- All groups working in our Squad / Competitive/Advanced Team Programs operate on a 4 term policy, including the summer (as explained in invite email), all terms must be paid for in full. Summer training is compulsory.
- In the case that a late payment (following the strict deadline) is permitted, a late registration fee of €10 will be incurred for additional administrative costs unless a late payment date was organized prior to registration date.
- A administration fee of €10 will be charged for any date changes to camps booked.
- It is not possible to “make up” for missed classes or be refunded.
- A medical note from a Doctor/Hospital/Chartered Physiotherapist must be provided in order to receive refunds for classes missed due to injury/illness, this must include the start and end date of the classes being missed by the gymnast. Refunds can only be given from the time SG is notified via email.
- In the event of closure in exceptional circumstances that is beyond management control i.e adverse weather conditions, Government mandated closures etc refunds will not be processed, instead credit will be given.
- If not wishing to continue in class and in order to receive a refund for the remaining term dates we must be notified by email by week 3, no refunds can be given past week 3.
- Camp fees cannot be refunded unless 7 days notice has been given by email.
- In no case can the Gymnastics Ireland fee be refunded.
- We are not in a position to freeze fees unless we are forced to close due to a Government mandated closure.
- Fees cannot be frozen due to individual county closures that does not affect the county in which the training centre is located.
- In the event that we are closed due to a Government mandated closure and cannot provide classes, any credit accrued due to these missed classes will be applied to your iClassPro account so you can apply it to future fees at your will.
- No refunds will be processed.