Sugarloaf Gymnastics is a full time gymnastics training centre located in Kilcoole in the beautiful garden county of Wicklow in IRELAND, just 40 mins from Dublin city centre. We are seeking passionate and energetic individuals to join our coaching team to coach gymnasts in our Pre School, Recreational, Advanced and Team/Squad programs. This is an exciting opportunity for coaches who want to build on their competitive coaching skills, and who are willing to continually learn to be the best coach they can be. They must demonstrate a caring and positive attitude towards children, have good time keeping skills and show high levels of enthusiasm.We are hiring for the following positions on either a full time or part time basis:
Women’s Artistic & Recreational Gymnastics Coaches
- To deliver fun and engaging sessions for all ages and ability levels – both recreational and competitive levels.
- To become a valued member of our highly qualified, passionate, and dynamic team.
- To strive to ensure that gymnasts are given the opportunity of achieving their maximum potential.
- To keep up to date with developments in Gymnastic teaching and coaching.
- To demonstrate excellent organisational and planning skills within a recreational and competitive sporting environment.
- Attend Gymnastics Ireland competitions and events.
- Mentorship of junior coaches.
- Minimum WAG Level 1 (Gymnastics Ireland) or WAG Level 2 (British Gymnastics) or other recognised federation equivalent (salary will be reflective of qualification held).
- Minimum 3 years experience in coaching at this level.
- Fluent english.
Qualifications/Experience not essential but desired:
As well as the coaching qualification, the desirable candidate would have:
- WAG Judging qualifications.
- First Aid.
- Strength & Conditioning qualification.
- Sport Ireland Child Safe Guarding 1 cert (in date).
- Experience and interest working with children with disabilities.
- Lead coach experience.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland without requiring a Visa work permit is preferable.
All candidates will be subject to Garda Vetting (police background check).
- Additional leave (for full time staff)
- Bike to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Saturday work and occasional Sunday at Gymnastics Ireland competitions.
- Monday to Friday (days to be determined)
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retention bonus
Sugarloaf Gymnastics was established over 30 years ago and boasts a a team of highly qualified professional coaches, it has built up an excellent reputation and provides a broad range of competitive and recreational classes. SGC has a number of achievements to date:
- Gymnasts have held places with in the National Squad system for the past 12 years.
- Gymnasts holds many National titles across different levels.
- Gymnasts have represented Ireland internationally on a number of occasions.
For more details or to submit your CV and Cover Letter email info[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie. Applications must be received by 27th January.