Sport Ireland and the Government have given approval for gymnastics sessions to return in June ’21 with individual training protocols in place for this month. During this phase gymnasts will train via the “pod of one” concept and will need to maintain social distance from one another whilst still having all the fun we always do in class/camp!
Please ensure to review our video for full details (video made for September ’20 term):
- Sessions will operate in line with current Sport Ireland Covid 19 guidance which is currently no contact between children and coaches and each child works in the “pod of one” concept, individual from other children.
- Hand hygiene is extremely important, children will sanitise regularly.
- If your gymnast wishes to bring their own sanitiser or antibacterial wipes to use instead they can do so.This must be alcohol based as per WHO standard.
- Our staff work extremely hard to keep a clean and safe environment so the gymnasts doing their part will also help.
- Parents do not enter the building at any time.
- they display any symptoms of Covid 19 (see HSE info here)
- they or anyone in your household has been deemed a close contact & is restricting their movements or awaiting a test result
- they have been abroad and you have not followed the most current Government travel advice
A number of new measures have been put in place, we ask that you carefully read the following in relation to our Summer Program before booking places.
- Camps will run inline with the required Government/NPHET social distancing guidelines and advice at the time of running.
- While we await confirmation for our sport regarding the clear clarification of when contact can between gymnasts and coaches, camps may be limited to basic skill work.
- Must be aged 5+ for the 3 hour camp to be able to adhere to the below points.
- Must have a clear understanding of social distancing.
- Must be able to follow verbal instruction from the coaches so that everyone can stay safe.
- Must understand and follow hand and respiratory hygiene which is required of all participants as per our Covid 19 protocols.
- In the interest of everyone’s health and safety during Covid-19 anyone who repeatedly does not comply with social distancing measures and hygiene measures will no longer be eligible to attend camp and a refund will not be possible.
- Children cannot attend class/camp if:
- They or a member of their family have been deemed a close contact and have not yet received a negative
- They or any member of your households shows any signs or symptoms of covid 19
- They or any member of your family have returned from abroad in the previous 14 days before class/camp start date which is inline with the National Public Health Emergency Team / Government advice.
We have undertaken a number of measures as we return to sport within the new normal which include:
- Reduced participant numbers.
- Social distancing markings on the floor and outside the training centre.
- Hand sanitising stations.
- Increased cleaning of equipment.
- New entry and exit procedures.
- Coaches will be wearing face coverings.
- Increased ventilation.
- Under Sport Ireland Covid-19 Return to Sport guidelines no parent/guardians are permitted to accompany children into the training centre.
- Quick, swift and staggered drop off and pick up procedures.
- Cancellations for camp/class must be requested by email a minimum of 5 days before camp/class begins to be eligible for a refund.
- In order to be eligible for a refund for cancellation within 48 hours of camp/class, emails must be accompanied with a medical note.
- We appreciate everyones co-operation with our refund policy while we re-open our business.
Further and full information will be emailed to all camp/class bookings prior to the commencement of camp while final details are confirmed.