Gymnastics Camps & Summer Program
a chance for gymnasts to learn new skills,
make new friends,develop co-ordination and
balance in a fun based-atmosphere through camps, sessions & workshops!
Camps run throughout school holidays; Easter and July & August.
Sugarloaf Gymnastics Camps cater for beginners to experienced gymnasts. For beginners camps are a great way to have fun and to try the wonderful sport of gymnastics out. For experienced gymnasts camps are a great way to get that extra bit of training in to help improve their skill level and work to get closer to achieving their gymnastics goals! Gymnasts will work on all apparatus in the gym. Our camps are mixed age and mixed experience but children will be grouped together by age and experience level in order to allow the best possible progress, challenge and enjoyment from camp.
Camp begins with a group warm up and stretch to prepare the gymnasts for the day ahead where they will work on Floor, Vault, Bars, Beam and Fast Track (trampoline). As with our classes, our camps are progressive with lots of new skill development happening throughout every day at camp, every day is fun, different and never the same!
Please note that children must be able to go to the toilet themselves, unaided, including re-dressing to attend. Parents/ Guardians drop and go and are not permitted to stay for any age group class/camp/workshop. Each camp will have its attendance age specified.
SUMMER PROGRAM 2023
Camps will run all through July and August. From 3rd July – the week of 14th August.
Camps are running over 4 days Monday – Thursday, with the exception of week 6, which is the August Bank Holiday so camp will be Tuesday – Thursday. All camps are open to both members and non members, experienced or beginners.
Age 5+ Camp 10am – 1.30pm
Age 4-5 yrs Mini Gym Camp 2.15 – 3.30pm
Other events such as Try It out classes/workshops will be available to book in due course.
- Bookings can only be made via the website.
- No bookings can be made at the training centre or over the phone.
- A €5 administration fee will be charged to make changes to any bookings.
- Camp fees cannot be refunded unless 7 days notice has been given by email.
- Children must be able to attend all camps unattended by parents, we operate a drop and go policy at the door.
- Sufficient numbers must be reached for camps/sessions to go ahead, if these are not achieved a full refund will be issued
- We do not keep a waiting list for camps. If any places become available they will automatically be re-released onto the website for booking.
- Please ensure to refer to our Fees, Refund & Cancellations Policy