Summer Camps are now available to book!
☀️SUMMER GYMNASTICS CAMP AGE 5+ 10am – 1.30pm☀️
Sugarloaf Gymnastics Camps cater for beginners to experienced gymnasts. For beginners camps are a great way to have fun and to try the wonderful sport of gymnastics out. For experienced gymnasts camps are a great way to get that extra bit of training in to help improve their skill level and work to get closer to achieving their gymnastics goals! Gymnasts will work on all apparatus in the gym. Our camps are mixed age and mixed experience but children will be grouped together by age and experience level in order to allow the best possible progress, challenge and enjoyment from camp.
☀️MINI GYM CAMP AGE 4-5 yrs 2.15 – 3.30pm☀️
This camp is shorter in length for the younger ages but with the same amount of fun! Children will work on their motor skills, balance and agility through learning the basics of gymnastics all the while building strength and confidence as well as meeting new friends! Mini Gym Camp has only just 8 places available in each camp
Camps will run all through July and August. From 3rd July – the week of 14th August.
Camps are running over 4 days Monday – Thursday, with the exception of week 6, which is the August Bank Holiday so camp will be Tuesday – Thursday. All camps are open to both members and non members, experienced or beginners.
Other events such as Try It out classes/workshops will be available to book in due course.
- Bookings can only be made via the website.
- No bookings can be made at the training centre or over the phone.
- A €5 administration fee will be charged to make changes to any bookings.
- Camp fees cannot be refunded unless 7 days notice has been given by email.
- Children must be able to attend all camps unattended by parents, we operate a drop and go policy at the door.
- Sufficient numbers must be reached for camps/sessions to go ahead, if these are not achieved a full refund will be issued
- We do not keep a waiting list for camps. If any places become available they will automatically be re-released onto the website for booking.
- Please ensure to refer to our Fees, Refund & Cancellations Policy