The week of Saturday April 30th to Friday May 6th sees changes in normal class schedule do to the different midterm breaks being taken by schools. Please read the below carefully:
Saturday 30th April
- No classes running, gym closed
Tuesday 3rd May
- No classes running (1pm,1.50pm,2.55pm,4pm,5.10pm)
- FlipTastic Workshop (suitable for members only age 7+) for more info & to book click here
Our Fliptastic Workshop is on Tues 3rd May, focusing on developing back and front flips. This is suitable for our recreational and advanced recreational gymnasts age 7+ and for our full squad members of any age.Available to book now through our website.
This workshop is only suitable for current members.
- Squad 1&2, 5pm – 8pm
Wednesday 4th May
- No classes running (2pm, 2.55pm, 6.35pm)
- Family Open Gym Session 1-2pm – for more info & to pre-book place click here
- Family Open Gym Session 2.30 – 3.30pm – for more info & to pre-book place click here
Families will enjoy special times laughing, loving, learning and playing together. The session gives parents the chance to have fun with their young children in a safe and stimulating gymnastic environment. Children build important developmental skills and heighten their sense of wonder and discovery in a free form, fun-filled unstructured setting. Parent-child bonding is nourished as everyone has a great time! €5 per child attending.
- Squad Classes as normal from 4pm (unless otherwise advised by email)
Thursday 5th May
- No classes running (1.50pm, 2.55pm, 4pm, 4.55pm, 5.10pm, 6.10pm)
- Squad 3 & 4 hours as per email
- Squad 1 6.10pm as normal
Friday 6th May
- No classes, gym closed
Saturday 7th May
- Classes as normal
As always – our website calendar is kept up to date with dates off. Click here to view.