Rebooking for current members for Term 2 is now open!
Term 1 will come to an end, the week of 24th – 30th November, Term 2 begins immediately afterwards 1st – 8th December.
Our current members receive priority booking for Term 2 but places must be booked by 15th November at 9pm. An email with all the details you need for registering for T2 are were sent in October. Registration closes on 15th November @ 9pm for current members, following this class change requests will be processed and any remaining places will be listed on our website for anyone to book.
I didn’t get an email?
The email was sent from termfees[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie to the email address registered on your account (the email used to first sign up to class!). We have noticed that email address ending in outlook.com and live.ie often do not receive our email, we don’t know why.
If you have not received an email:
- Check your spam / junk
- Email termfees[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie with your childs full name, class day & time to have it re-sent
Members who train 4 terms per year (Petite Potentials, CAR, Pre Squad, Advanced Recreation and Squad) are not included in this as their terms are different.
What is the voucher code?
- The voucher code is a password to use to book into your current class, this is so our members have priority to re-book their place.
- It is specific to each individual class
Where is the voucher code?
- Listed in your Term 2 registration email, highlighted in green underneath your class name, above the blue “click here to register for term 2” button
I’d like to change class time
- All info for changing class is included in your Term 2 re-registration email.
- Please ensure re-book your childs place in their current class and then to email us only between 19th – 22nd November with your request and day preference.
- We understand that cash flow can be a problem at certain times of the month, so if you have an issue with payment please do not hesitate to contact us a minimum of 1 week prior to the closing date to arrange an alternative payment date.
- Please do not leave it until the last day to book in case you run into problems with the payment system.
- With any other payment issues, please email us.
Please note that we will not be taking any new members for Term 1 after November 9th. If you are looking to join us after this, Term 2 for new members will begin in January, with booking available from mid December on our website.