Rebooking for current members for Term 2 is now open!
I didn’t get an email?
- Check your spam / junk
- Email termfees[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie with your childs full name, class day & time to have it re-sent
Members who train 4 terms per year (Petite Potentials, CAR, Pre Squad, Advanced Recreation and Squad) are not included in this as their terms are different.
What is the voucher code?
- The voucher code is a password to use to book into your current class, this is so our members have priority to re-book their place.
- It is specific to each individual class
Where is the voucher code?
- Listed in your Term 2 registration email, highlighted in green underneath your class name, above the blue “click here to register for term 2” button
I’d like to change class time
- All info for changing class is included in your Term 2 re-registration email.
- Please ensure re-book your childs place in their current class and then to email us only between 19th – 22nd November with your request and day preference.
- We understand that cash flow can be a problem at certain times of the month, so if you have an issue with payment please do not hesitate to contact us a minimum of 1 week prior to the closing date to arrange an alternative payment date.
- Please do not leave it until the last day to book in case you run into problems with the payment system.
- With any other payment issues, please email us.