Our Summer Gymnastics Programmes are a great chance for children and teenagers to keep fit during the summer! Programmes are open to both members and non members depending on the class, they are divided into July and August with a 10% discount on offer for booking both months. Spaces are limited for the programmes and as per last year we fully anticipate it will quickly fill.
New gymnasts will get the chance to explore the world of gymnastics and learn new and exciting skills. This is also a great opportunity for budding gymnasts to try out the sport without committing to a 12 week term of classes. Current members will have the opportunity to keep up with their skill set, while also improving their skills and learning new ones whilst our Mini Gym classes are a great way for younger children to develop independence, confidence, balance and co-ordination.
Our Summer Program, starting from June 29th, is as follows (details on how to book are also below):
- 4.30 – 6pm: Girls and Boys born in 2009/ 2010 (must be current club member)
- 4.30 – 6pm:Girls and Boys born in 2007/ 2008 (must be current club member)
- 4.30 – 6pm: Girls and Boys born in 2007 / 2008 (no experience necessary)
- 4.30 – 6pm: Girls and Boys born in 2005 / 2006 (no experience necessary)
- 5.05 – 6.05pm: Mini Gym for girls and boys born in 2012 (no experience necessary)
- 6.10 – 8.10pm: Girls and Boys born in 2003 and earlier (must be current club member)
- 6.10 – 8.10pm: Girls and Boys born in 2003 and earlier (no experience necessary)
- 1.30 – 3pm: Girls and Boys born in 2009 / 2010/ 2011 (members & no experience necessary)
- 3.10 – 5.10pm: Boys Only! Boys born in 2009/2008/2007/2006/2005 (no experience necessary)
- All Summer Programmes are drop – off only; parents / guardians are not permitted to wait during the session.
- When collecting / dropping off children, designated Sugarloaf Gymnastics parking spaces are only to be used – these are marked clearly with signage.
- Junior children attending must be sufficiently able to use the toilet by themselves.
- These are the only classes available
How to Book
Please read the following instructions very carefully:
- Download the registration form by clicking on the class from the above list.
- Email the completed form to Sugarloaf Gymnastics (or email the details requested on the form stating clearly which Summer Program you wish to register for) info[@]sugarloafgymnastics.ie
- Once received and cleared by Sugarloaf Gymnastics, you will be sent information on how to pay (bear in mind that we are in the gym until late in the evenings, so it may take a day or 2 for this to be issued to you). Please note that your child’s place will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
- No places can be booked or reserved – over the phone, by email or in person.
- No payments will be accepted in person or via post at our Kilcoole training centre.