As part of our Summer Program we are running classes throughout July and August.
Why Summer Classes?
Apart from keeping fit and keeping your mind active, there are lots of great reasons to attend summer classes including:
- Classes, as opposed to camps are a maximum of 2 hours and may be easier for first timers to adapt to rather than 12 hours of camp in one week
- As parents / guardians are not permitted to stay and watch, younger children may feel more comfortable being left for only an hour thsn the 3 hours of camp
- Those hoping to start classes in September can get a head-start on learning skills
- Members can use the classes to keep up with their skills over the summer or to learn new ones
- Classes are a short term commitment rather than booking straight into our 12 week terms to establish whether or not children fully enjoy the sport
- Following re-registration by our members, places for September will be advertised – often these places require previous gymnastics experience. Attending as part of our summer program classes is one of the criteria for signing up to classes needing experience.
What ages, do I need experience and when?
Children must have turned 3 to attend classes. Classes are listed by year of birth and are open to complete beginners, experienced and more advanced gymnasts.
- 4.30pm children born 2008 / 2009
- 5.35pm children born 2006 / 2007
- 4.30pm children born in 2011 / 2012 / 2013
- 6.15pm children born 2003 / 2004 / 2005 and earlier
- 1.30pm children born 2010 / 2011 / 2012
- 2.40pm children born 2006/ 2007 / 2008 / 2009
For all relevant information and to book – click here.